Hotel “Serbian king” – Strumica
The hotel “Serbian King” is a two-story building with lofts, built in the period from 1926 until 1928. It is located on the Street Marshal Tito, opposite the City Hall. The building is richly decorated with floral decorations on the exterior cornice, over and under the windows, with classicist elements and influences from Western European architecture. The structural design consists of the ground floor, which used to be a city tavern, the upper floor, where the hotel suites used to be, and the lofts. From 1948 it was a national magazine (NAMA), later became a part of the commercial enterprise “Jugopromet”. Today the building is owned by “ProCredit” Bank and in 2010 was fully restored and preserved.